Monday 9 November 2009

doing vs saying (part 2)

Think I'm pretty late on this but definitely worth mentioning as it ties in really nicely with the behaviour change ramble I posted last week where I talked about Katy and Rorys different takes on creating behavioural change for the better.

Volkswagen have created a platform for such thinking, a really refreshing find given the template that many car brands follow for shifting units (I once stayed in a hotel in the highlands where three seperate camera crews were filming car ads at the same time on pretty much the same winding roads)

I'm sure given the success of this, the brand will look to direct more of their thinking into this 'fun' realm.

Here is an example which would sure make me take the stairs...



hugh de winton

No comments:

Post a Comment